Monday, February 10, 2014

The Visit to the Lot


Rad surprise - Lake View!
Now that we have the lot as well as the architect we have one small obstacle - our architect is based out of Washington, which means he is planning without ever stepping foot on the lot.  This also means that my husband and I will need to create a site plan (measurements between tree's, diameter of trees, height desired, etc)  We continue onwards and visit the site...

My husband has always been a McGyver, hands on type of guy and is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to ropes and knots.  This being said, he somehow created his own pulley system to get himself up the tree (always impressed).  By this point, I'm pregnant so I opt out on climbing the tree and trust in my hubby to find a good height for the treehouse.  Life continues to throw surprises at us and I feel my husband and I have pretty good luck (or maybe it's our outlook)  Either way, to our surprise, my husband finds that if we build high enough, we have a lake view! - Pretty Legit.  We later have lunch in town at this place called Grub and Whisky  - We're liking this place more and more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment