Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Trip to WA: Meet Architect... Meet "Treehouse Master's"....

I head to Washington to work (not treehouse related) but it just so happens that the treehouse world is here too ;)  
This time of year...
No water drought here...

I set up a meeting to finally meet my architect face to face (and I don't mean on Skype)  We decide to meet at Treehouse Point, where Pete Nelson from Treehouse Masters has built a wonderland of treehouses.
Treehouse Wonderland

Look Out Point on a Treehouse
Couldn't have been a better spot for inspiration, for David Fall (my architect) and I to finish the final touches on the final design (you know, after we realized we had more land, 4 tree's close to eachother and more secluded - this is a learning process)  Both my architect and engineer work with Pete Nelson in creating treehouses, so it was quite nice to have the hookup and have Dave set up a time for us to walk through the treehouses and the land!
Dave Fall (architect) - Odly enough, the treehouse in the back was my 1st blog post... coincidence?... I think not

After climbing into the treehouses, Dave and I sat down with a hot tea and figured out the finishing touches on our treehouse >>>>"Lover's Treehouse"  Handing off to Engineering SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment