Thursday, February 5, 2015

Plotting Additional Tree's, Meditating, Good Day at Work


I've been heading to the treehouse land quite often these days and it's so nice to breathe and take time to meditate. With every breath and all the beauty around, I begin to feel restored.   Anything is possible and I find clarity in this sometimes crazy world;)

My last visit to the treehouse was to plot any additional tree's (around the new main tree) that could possibly work as secondary tree's.  Great visit and below is a picture of the tree's that had been surveyed as well as the additional tree's that can be used.  I wonder what the new tree's have in store for the new treehouse formation. So many options...

The highlighted circle is the new "Main Tree"


The local Grub & Whiskey never fails me with a good whiskey after a good day at work



No comments:

Post a Comment